QRC position vacant - Digital Marketing Officer
Digital Marketing Officer
We are hiring! QRC is looking for a Digital Marketing Officer to join its Communications team.
As QRC’s Digital Marketing Officer, you will be required to:
- Write engaging and informative short-form content pieces that align with QRC messaging
- Contribute to the production and posting of digital content across social media platforms
- Monitor and report on user engagement and trends across social networks and recommend data-driven content optimisation strategies
- Report on QRC’s social media performance as required
- Manage paid digital campaigns across social media platforms, mainly Facebook and LinkedIn
- Maintain a sound knowledge of industry issues and information sources. • Proactively contribute to building QRC’s digital library of imagery and video through sourcing external content and in-house creation
- Podcast planning, production, editing and distribution
- Update QRC website and associated websites as required
- Keep digital production equipment up-to-date and well maintained.
View the full Position Description here.
View the SEEK Ad here.
To apply, please submit a short cover letter and resume to Emma Haigh, [email protected].
Applications close 8am 9 August 2022.