QRC position vacant - Manager, Social and Indigenous Policy
Manager, Social and Indigenous Policy
We are hiring! QRC is looking for a Manager, Social and Indigenous Policy to join its Community Policy team.
As QRC’s Manager, Social and Indigenous Policy, you will be required to:
- work with resources companies to develop positions and submissions on key matters,
- conduct independent research,
- prepare submissions, briefing papers and other written materials,
- provide Secretariat support to QRC committees,
- assist with the development of advice for consideration by the QRC Chief Executive and the QRC Board, and
- work in close cooperation with QRC’s other policy staff.
View the full Position Description here
View the SEEK Ad here
To apply and for more information please contact David Allinson, [email protected].
Applications close COB 24 November 2021.
A 2-page CV and 1-page cover letter addressed to Judy Bertram; Deputy Chief Executive should be forwarded to [email protected] by close of business Wednesday 24 November. The ability to be concise is a key skill in this role, and your application should demonstrate this skill. The QRC reserves the right to close applications early should a suitable candidate be found, so interested parties should not wait until 24 November to submit the application.