Dalrymple Bay Infrastructure
Dalrymple Bay Infrastructure (DBI) through its foundation asset, the Dalrymple Bay Terminal (DBT), aims to provide safe and efficient port infrastructure and services for producers and consumers of high quality Australian coal exports.
DBT, as the world’s largest metallurgical coal export facility, serves as a global gateway from the Bowen Basin and is a critical link in the global steelmaking supply chain.
By providing operational excellence and options for capacity expansions to meet expected strong export demand, DBI intends to deliver value to Securityholders through distributions, ongoing investment and capital growth.
DBI’s corporate strategy is to:
- deliver an attractive yield for Securityholders via distributions that are underpinned by stable and predictable cash flows;
- maintain and enhance relationships with stakeholders across the supply chain including customers, regulators, government and the communities in which it operates;
- if approved by the regulator, manage a smooth transition to a light handed regulatory framework;
- support the expected growth in metallurgical coal exports from the central Bowen Basin through delivering well-progressed, embedded capacity expansion at DBT;
- explore long-term growth options, including further expansion of DBT capacity and other infrastructure opportunities where management can leverage their experience and capabilities; and
- focus on long term sustainability of operations in line with the UN Sustainability Goals by recognising the important role DBT plays in the environment, with its employees and within the community.
Level 15, Waterfront Place, 1 Eagle Street, Brisbane Qld 4000 | PO Box 7823, Waterfront Place, Brisbane Qld 4000
T 07 3002 3100