Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand and customers are at the heart of everything it does. It exists to create and sustain the modern environment and its promise is to work closely with its customers to help them succeed, using world-leading insights and solutions to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities. Downer employs approximately 56,000 people across more than 300 sites, primarily in Australia and New Zealand, but also in the Asia-Pacific region, South America and Southern Africa. It also owns 88 per cent of Spotless Group Holdings Limited.
We have been successfully delivering contract mining and civil projects to an impressive list of global customers for over 90 years.
We support our coal and metalliferous mining customers at all stages of the mining lifecycle with a wide range of services including:
- Open cut and underground mine planning and design
- Open cut and underground mine development and production, including drilling, blasting and crushing
- Mine site infrastructure construction
- Exploration drilling
- Mine rehabilitation and closure
- Mine equipment and asset management, including tyre management (through subsidiary – Otraco)
- Blasting services, explosives manufacture and supply
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employment and participation programs
22 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane Qld 4101 | PO Box 8221, Woolloongabba Qld 4102
T 07 3026 6666