Rowland’s value comes from helping clients to use communication as a tool to achieve their strategic and business objectives.
Rowland has a particularly strong track record in the mining, energy, and resources sector with the company being a QRC member since 1997.
Working in partnership with clients including global mining houses (national and international operations), local mining businesses, energy companies, Government Owned Corporations, and other industry bodies, Rowland develops programs through its proficiency in six practice groups and a range of specialist services.
- Corporate affairs —enabling clients to develop, maintain and enhance their reputation, address issues and opportunities and achieve business outcomes
- Stakeholder engagement —assisting clients to engage, build, and support the communities in which they operate
- Government relations —supporting clients to build relationships that align government and commercial objectives
- Crisis management —preparing clients for their worst-case scenarios and building their capability to maintain business continuity
- People and culture —assisting clients to align their internal culture with their vision and ensure all employees have the knowledge, resources, and skill to represent it
- Creative —using design excellence and imaginative promotional strategies to develop strong brands and achieve corporate and market objectives.
Through Rowland’s specialist services, the organisation offers true innovation and leadership in disciplines focused on either particular industries or client needs.
These include sustainability strategies, investor and media relations, issues management, brand identity, digital media, and all facets of communication training.
Level 2, 10 Eagle Street, Brisbane Qld 4000
T 07 3229 4499