SLR Consulting Australia Pty Ltd
SLR provides global environmental and advisory solutions from a network of offices in Africa, Asia-Pacific, Europe and North America. We deliver advice and support on a wide range of strategic and project-specific issues to the mining, minerals and extractive industries.
We have offices in Brisbane, Mackay, Rockhampton and Townsville servicing the key mining regions in Queensland, along with offices throughout the remaining States and Territories of Australia. SLR offers a mix of practical mining experience, impact assessment capabilities and project management skills. SLR has worked closely with large mining companies in Australia and overseas and understands the operations and expectations as an environmental consultant.
We advise our clients on major projects with multi-disciplinary teams that work under the guidance of senior SLR professionals. SLR is organised by both industry sector and technical service line so that we can provide the optimum expertise and in-depth knowledge our clients need.
Our key mining sector services include:
- Environmental Impact Assessments and environmental approvals for all stages and types of mining projects
- Technical disciplines including acoustics, air quality, ecology, geotechnical engineering, hydrology, hydrogeology, land quality, occupational hygiene, transport advisory, and waste management
- Mine water management and waste facility design for waste rock and tailings facilities
- Environmental monitoring and audit services for compliance and operational reviews, and
- Mine closure planning including rehabilitation, decommissioning and after-use.
Level 2, 15 Astor Terrace, Spring Hill Qld 4000 | PO Box 26, Spring Hill Qld 4004
P 07 3858 4800