2023 Resources Awards for Women
The Queensland Resources Awards for Women is held annually by the Queensland Resources Council in partnership with our inclusion and diversity reference group, Women in Mining and Resources Queensland (WIMARQ).
The awards coincide with International Women’s Day to highlight the diversity, calibre and skills of women working across Queensland’s world-leading resources industry and celebrate initiatives that create a more diverse, safer, fairer and stronger sector.
Applications are now open for the 2023 Resources Awards for Women!
Do you know an outstanding female, company or diversity champion doing exceptional things in the resources sector? We want to hear from you!
Nominations are now open across the six categories:
– Inclusion and Diversity Champion in Qld Resources
– Excellence in Diversity Programs and Performance in Qld Resources
– Exceptional Tradeswoman / Operator / Technician in Qld Resources
– Exceptional Woman in Qld Resources Technological Innovation
– Exceptional Young Woman in Qld Resources
– Exceptional Woman in Qld Resources
Applications close Friday 11 November 2022.
Winners will be announced at the International Women’s Day Breakfast.
Winners of these awards (except the student award) become finalists in the annual Women in Resources National Awards (WIRNA) presented by the Minerals Council of Australia.